BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 23, 2010

new gadgets

So as I mentioned previously about our computer yesterday we went out on a hunt for a new one. We ended up getting two new computers a desktop for our house and then a mini pink laptop for me even though we don't know if I am going to school this year or not. But it was a good investment because eventually I will need one and right now we have the money to get it. But I am very excited for it since I won't have to wait for my husband to get off the computer to be able to use it. We just have to get the wireless router for the internet to be able to get it to my computer. I am hoping my parents still have theirs that they bought a few years back for my old laptop.

So I am now finished work for today and still don't know about Monday as to where I will be working and I don't work this weekend so I will just have to make some calls I guess. I hate phoning people to ask them things, I definitely could never be a telemarketer.

I am so glad that it's the weekend finally waking up for work so early sucks. But hey it's work so what do you got to do about it? You have to work to be able to have a sustainable life or be living on government programs which are great depending on your situation and such but definitely not for me! I like to work for my money and feel like I am actually do something for it and such. But this weekend should be great. Spending some time with my friends, sister and nephews. Anyways I am out since I am starting to get a headache from typing this on the bus.

0 comments: