BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 23, 2010

it's the present not the past

So as I sit here looking at our new computer and all the pretty lights the fan puts off which are just basically red, blue and green, but hey it's still cool. It got me thinking of the past and all the things saved on our old computer that we do know not have access to which kind of blows but oh well the pictures thankfully we still have the memory cards for so we will get all those back. Alas it's things of the past so the things we can't get back shouldn't be a big deal. This got me thinking more about things of the past and mainly things that have happened in the past. Some things were amazing and very memorable times and I wish they could come back and I could relive it again, but unless there's a time machine out there that I can borrow it's not going to happen. And of course there are things that I disliked and wished they never happened and never want to relive those memories, but yet it seems they are all people can talk about sometimes. I know I have reminisced about things that really it's already happened and it doesn't matter anymore because it's the in the past and hello it's the present. When that happens I just remind myself it's already happened and things were already said and been dealt with so leave it at that. I know it can be hard sometimes to do that because you may not agree with it or such and believe me I've been in this boat several times before. I'm not trying to be hypocritical or anything but it just kind of bothers me when people can not just leave things in the past. I know I've done it before and I annoy myself when I do it, it might just be human nature to do this or it could be personality, I don't know. But all I know is that you can't change things that have happened in the past or what was said in the past it's been done and there's nothing you can do about it. You can't change people's minds on what they think or do so just grow up and deal with it and that's it!

I'm out

0 comments: